Thursday, January 3, 2008

My favorite Christmas present!


Though I was overjoyed that some people in faraway lands received water from our friends the Prauses in our name, I really must confess that my favorite Christmas present this year was toy that you can throw as hard and fast and far as you want and instead of shattering into a million pices causing me to cry...it comes back to me....an authentic Boomerang...from Colorado. My brother in law, Jude, knows me well and always comes up with the simplest most thoughtful gifts. Being that I was in Ohio dreaming of all the barrels I was missing on the east coast, I decided to go for a walk in the woods, find a field and master the art of throwing a boomerang. After several failed attempts, a sore right side of my body, and a couple dives into a hedgehogs lair, I caught a few throws in the failing midwest sunlight. It was a great Christmas indeed.



Jada came along and gave me some tips...


Look close and you can see a little blur...that's my favorite new toy...


Sunset over the prairie

No comments: