Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ohio: The heart of my all


I can't claim the Derita family as blood, but since we've shared so much over the years neither can I deny how much my family loves them. Photography wunderkind Stephanie Derita was always a fun, smart, and beautiful little girl so it comes as no surprise that she is now a talented, gorgeous woman with an eye for the story behind the picture. The following are a few pictures she shot while visiting my family home in Ohio in the summer of 2007. I appreciate how she captured the corners of the place that make it dear to me and how each picture is both interesting in its appearance and weighty with story. Keep it up, Steph!

A journal Jason made (and signed) for my dad...



The type of thoughts you'll find on my parents' kitchen window sill...

















good food...










My godparents: Chip and Felicia



















Home, sweet home...

No comments: